Gooding Close, New Malden
- Exclusively For 60+
- 1st Floor
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Development Gardens
- Convenient Location
Within the Royal borough of Kingston upon Thames, Gooding Close is a development comprised of 55 apartments set in and around a central apartment building which is in turn set amongst individual flats and gardens. Equidistant from Kingston, New Malden and Surbiton, the development is in an excellent location, being within touching distance of several major shopping districts, transport centres and colourful high streets and with busses travelling up and down both Kingston road to the east and Green lane adjoining Gooding Close to the south. However, despite this proximity, the apartments are set in a pretty neighbourhood amongst peaceful residential roads.
SERVICE CHARGE: £810.46 PA
GROUND RENT: £30.00 PA
LEASE LENGTH: 92 Years remaining
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gooding Close, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berrylands Station0.4 miles
- New Malden Station0.7 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Rice & Roman is a sales and lettings agency with a particular market sector focus.
Our approach to agency is made unique by the needs, wants and circumstances of a growing section of the market looking to buy and rent properties branded as "retirees" albeit at varying ages and for many different reasons.
Dependent on the individual, we believe we have a comprehensive mix of age specific and non-age specific developments enabling us to assist those who simply want a great lockup an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 867_RARM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rice & Roman, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.