Spring Woods, Wentworth Estate
- Beautiful level gardens facing west to the rear
- Long driveway through the front garden
- Accommodation totalling 11,873 ft.² in all including the garaging and indoor pool
- Elegant reception rooms
- Six bedroom suites
- Adaptable basement rooms
- Indoor swimming pool complex
- Garage in for three cars
- Planning consent approved for further extension of the property
- Offered for sale with immediate vacant possession
The prestigious Wentworth Estate extends to around 1,750 acres and dates back to the early 1920's when the rural dream of developer W J Tarrant became a reality, creating large houses in beautiful mature gardens surrounding the golf course. Lying within the green belt, the Wentworth Estate is now a sanctuary of impressive houses in quiet roads surrounded by three 18-hole championship golf courses and a 9-hole executive course. The Wentworth Club, situated in the middle of the estate, is world-renowned and has recently been the subject of a major renovation programme offering swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and leisure club as well as superb dining.
Schooling in the area is exceptional with renowned schools nearby such as Eton College, Lambrook, St George's and St Mary's Ascot as well as Wellington College. The house is well located for international schools such as TASIS in Thorpe and ACS International in Egham. Fine dining can be enjoyed in a variety of bistros, brasseries, and restaurants. The Waterside Inn and The Fat Duck at Bray are within close proximity along with Coworth Park Hotel. World class polo in the area is at the Guards Polo Club at Smith's Lawn, Windsor Great Park and the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, as well as Coworth Park. Other sporting activities include Royal Ascot nearby and a broad selection of first class golf courses, including Sunningdale as well as those on the Wentworth Estate itself.
We are advised that the property has mains water electric and mains drainage.
Runnymede Borough Council - .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Spring Woods, Wentworth Estate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Virginia Water Station0.9 miles
- Longcross Station1.5 miles
- Egham Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_466247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.