St Georges Place, Cheltenham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Ground floor
- One bedroom apartment
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Town Centre
- Sorry no pets
Well presented ground floor apartment on St Georges Place, close to town centre. Spacious lounge, kitchen with fridge freezer, washer dryer, hob and oven. Good sized double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over bath. Available mid August - call today to arrange a viewing.
Situated close to Royal Well bus station and minutes from Cheltenham town centre and the popular which boasts a wide range of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops. The property is also walking distance to Cheltenham Spa railway station which gives direct access to London Paddington and Birmingham New Street.
Call today to arrange a viewing
Sorry no pets
St Georges Place, Cheltenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use R A Bennett Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web, R A Bennett Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000503214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.