Corrib Road, Nuneaton
- Beautifully Presented End Town House
- Situated in this popular and convenient location
- Entrance Hall, Contemporary Dining Kitchen, Attractive Lounge, Cloaks/w.c.
- Three Stylish Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Parking for Two Vehicles
- Viewing is Essential to appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer
This beautifully presented Modern End Town House is located on this popular Redrow development and has been lovingly maintained by the current owners, briefly the property comprises; Entrance Hall, contemporary Dining Kitchen, attractive Lounge, cloaks /w.c.. Three stylish bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having an En-Suite Shower Room. Outside there are two parking spaces and a delightful private enclosed Rear Garden.
*** Viewing is Essential to truly appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer ***
More specifically the property comprises:
having a double glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, utility cupboard, wood effect flooring, stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
CLOAKS/W.C. 5'9" x 3'2" (1.72m x 0.97m)
having a double glazed window to the front elevation, corner wash hand basin, low-level flush w.c., central heating radiator
LOUNGE: 15'1" x 10'7" (4.60m x 3.23m) having double glazed french doors leading and looking out to the rear garden, t.v. aerial point and central heating radiator.
DINING KITCHEN: 8'1" x 13'3" (2.46m x 4.42m) having a double glazed window to the front elevation, contemporary range of fitted base and eye level units, full height fitted units, work surfaces with matching upstands, integrated "Smeg" appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled flooring.
Stairs rise to the:
LANDING: having a double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and water cylinder, access to loft space and doors leading to the;
MASTER BEDROOM 1: 10'4" x 8'5" (3.15m x 2.57m) having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, t.v. aerial point, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and doors to the;
EN-SUITE: 8'4" x 5'1" (2.54m x 1.56m) having a fully tiled shower cubicle, low-level flush w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'0" x 9'6" ( 2.90m x 2.44m) having a double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 6'5" x 7'11" ( 1.96m x 2.41m) having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 6'9" x 5'9" (2.06m x 1.74m) having a double glazed window to the front elevation, panelled bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c., tiled splashbacks, shaver point and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is side by side parking for two vehicles. There is a delightful garden which is mainly laid to lawn and also benefits from a patio area.
EPC RATING - C
Corrib Road, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station0.9 miles
- Bedworth Station3.5 miles
- Atherstone Station4.5 miles
About the agent
At Yopa West Midlands we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 210239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.