Langer Lane, Chesterfield, S40
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge Area
- Spacious Reception Room
- Four Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room & En Suite
- Enclosed Garden With Patio
- Large Driveway & Garage
- Excellent Range Of Amenities
This well designed accommodation set over two floors briefly comprises; a modern fitted kitchen with wall & base units open plan lounge area with Bi-Folding doors and a spacious living room with feature fireplace.
The property provides two generous sized bedrooms on the ground floor, two additional bedrooms on the first floor, one of which has a fitted three-piece en suite, office area and a modern fitted three-piece shower room on the ground floor.
The interior also benefits from gas central heating, ample storage and double glazing throughout.
The property offers off street parking for multiple vehicles on the large driveway, large integral garage ideal for a range of uses & a front lawned area. Benefiting from an enclosed garden with a patio area, making it ideal for entertaining guests!
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautifully presented family home!
£360,000.00 Offers Over.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Langer Lane, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS147047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.