High Street, Blairgowrie
- Fantastic Investment
- Ideal For First Time Buyer
- Spacious Rooms
- Maintained to a High Standard
- Central Location
- Double bedroom & Box room/study
- Public transport nearby
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Storage
- Bright & Spacious
Bedroom, Bathroom and Box Room. There is electric heating and double glazing throughout. The building is entered via a secure entry door system and the communal areas are very well maintained and shared with the butcher premises below. Parking is available on-street around the property and there is a car park to the rear. EPC RATING D. This would make an excellent first time or investment purchase.
ENTRANCE HALL 16' 4" at widest x 7' 4" at widest (4.98m x 2.24m)
DINING KITCHEN 11' 7" x 8' 0" (3.53m x 2.44m)
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 12' 4" (4.62m x 3.76m)
BEDROOM 13' 1" x 8' 1" (3.99m x 2.46m)
BOXROOM 8' 9" x 8' 1" (2.67m x 2.46m)
BATHROOM 12' 4" x 7' 1" (3.76m x 2.16m)
High Street, Blairgowrie
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunkeld & Birnam Station9.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer, or have a house to sell, as INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS, we are able to offer sound, professional advice on all aspects of selling and buying your new home. What this provides you with is peace of mind. Because of our wealth of experience in the property market, we can use our knowledge to smooth the house selling and buying process on your behalf.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103180011580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.