High Street, Blairgowrie
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- CENTRE LOCATION
- SPACIOUS ROOMS
- MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED WITHIN THE SALE
- MOVE IN CONDITION
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ON STREET PARKING
This property is being sold as a single unit however there are two further properties within the block which are also currently on the market and can be sold as a portfolio if preferred.
The entrance to the property is shared with the three properties and the commercial butcher premises on the ground floor and is exceptionally well maintained. Early viewing is highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 8" x 6' 10" (3.56m x 2.08m)
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 10' 8" (4.62m x 3.25m)
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN 11' 1" x 6' 9" (3.38m x 2.06m)
BEDROOM 14' 8" x 8' 4" (4.47m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 6' 7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
High Street, Blairgowrie
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunkeld & Birnam Station9.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer, or have a house to sell, as INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS, we are able to offer sound, professional advice on all aspects of selling and buying your new home. What this provides you with is peace of mind. Because of our wealth of experience in the property market, we can use our knowledge to smooth the house selling and buying process on your behalf.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103180012701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.