St Annes Road, Headingley, Leeds
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- £87.00 PPPW
- Kitchen diner
- Private parking
*** VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ***
Spacious 6 bedroom semi-detached property close to Beckett's Park. Available from 01/07/2021 - £87.00 pppw
* Fully refurbished with brand new furnishings throughout
* Living room with bay window, dining table and 2 x leather sofas.
* Private driveway with space for 3 cars and a large garden to the front and back of the property
Just minutes away from Headingley high street, boasting a large Sainsbury's, Wilkinsons and Superdrug you really do have everything you need on your doorstep. Home to the Otley run there's an eclectic mixture of pubs and bars, from Original Oak to Manahatta, along with multiple green spaces there's something to fit everyone's taste. Transport links to the Universities and the wider Leeds areas are quick and efficient with the city centre being a mere 15 minutes away by bus.
Call Haus on for more information.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Annes Road, Headingley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Specialising in both Professional and Student properties in the Leeds areas.
With our experienced and dedicated lettings team listening to what you want, we guarantee to find you the perfect property for you!
We appreciate the different requirements between Student and Professional lets and tailor our service to suit your individual needs, continually ensuring the highest of standards are delivered at all times.
We understand that not everyone's schedule is the same,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2505r. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Sales & Lettings, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.