Morning Field Estate, Thorpe Audlin, Pontefract
- Small Private Estate with Vast Potential
- Equestrian Opportunity with Approximately 8 Acres of Paddock
- 2400 Sq.Ft Five Bedroom Detached Country House
- 1331 Sq.Ft Three Bedroom Bungalow
- 1765 Sq.Ft Six Bedroom Cottage
- 2175 Sq.Ft Barn
- Approximately 1 Acre of Gardens and Grounds
- 360 Degree Panoramic Countryside Views
- Electric Gated Access onto Sweeping Driveway and Detached Garage
- Multiple Business Opportunities
**MORNING FIELD ESTATE**Every once in a while something comes onto the market which quite simply blows everyone away – and this luxurious collection of three properties in the beautiful rural village of Thorpe Audlin most certainly falls into this category.
Morning Field Estate offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the trappings of a magnificent lifestyle which will be the envy of all around you.
As you approach up the long private driveway, you’ll fall in love with the idea of making this cluster of properties and abundance of land your own.
Sitting in picturesque countryside and boasting approximately nine acres of land in all, the properties include a gorgeous five-bedroom detached country house, a six-bedroom rural cottage and modern three-bedroom bungalow.
Attached to the far end of the cottage is a 70-foot long barn which gives this trio of rural properties a fine space for extensive storage.
Despite this idyllic setup, you are still situated within a few miles of links to major motorways such as the A1 and M62.
As a result, this private home gives you all the perks that come from remote living while still boasting great transport links for an easy commute or school run.
Purchasers could consider the opportunity if they wish to run a holiday home business on site and use the buildings to rent out on short term lets, or equally for large extended families to live in close proximity.
The gated entrance leads you into the private grounds and has plenty of parking including a circular driveway which acts as a really nice feature for you and your visitors to easily arrive or vacate without the hassle of moving vehicles.
The entire package of Morning Field Estate is waiting for you to make your forever memories.
**PRESS BELOW LINK TO OPEN FULL PROPERTY BROCHURE**
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Morning Field Estate, Thorpe Audlin, Pontefract
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Elmsall Station2.9 miles
- Moorthorpe Station3.3 miles
- Pontefract Baghill Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We are qualified experts at selling high-value, unique and outstanding homes across Yorkshire and beyond. Both our Property Sales and Creative Teams have the experience, knowledge and skills to market your home to the most suitable buyers and provide you with the highest level of dedicated support at every stage of your home selling.
Through expert market and local knowledge, and an assessment of your property, you will be advised on your best priced sales strategy. We will talk you thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10625729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields Luxe, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.