Woodstock Grove, Shepherds Bush, W12
- Exceptional Lateral Space
- Fabulous Natural Light
- Secure Gated Development
- Versatile Accommodation
Formerly BBC sound studios this secluded gated development underwent a comprehensive redesign in the 1990s, it now provides a variety of offices and residential apartments on various floors.
Situated on the first floor with lift access the internal space is arranged around a vast open plan reception area that incorporates the kitchen/dining area with four well-proportioned rooms adjoining. This fantastic lateral accommodation lends itself to a variety of configurations.
Woodstock Studios on Woodstock Grove is only moments away from Central Line access at Shepherd’s Bush or Holland Park Avenue. Exceptional shopping and leisure facilities at the Westfield Centre to the immediate north, while the internationally renowned shopping and restaurants of Notting Hill are only a short distance away.
Currently available with a lease of over 995 years with B1 use, the property had previously been granted planning permission to convert into full residential use and STP provides great potential for a variety of development schemes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Woodstock Grove, Shepherds Bush, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.1 miles
- Kensington Olympia Station0.4 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established as an ‘off the High St’ agency to provide a premium service and bespoke alternative to the rather weary stereotypical estate agency approach, we offer a wealth of knowledge and experience within the team at Draper & Company all of whom are committed to refining the role of property professional and benefitting our clients as a direct result.
Consisting of several likeminded experienced individuals, Draper & Company has been developed with the vision and purpose of offering a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9994020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Draper & Company Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.