Granary Close, Earsham, Bungay
- Detached Bungalow - Ready to Move in Now!
- Three Bedrooms with Master Ensuite
- Garage & Ample Driveway
- 10 Year New Home Warranty by Premier Guarantee
- Air Source Heat Pump to Underfloor Heating
This stunning detached bungalow, newly built by Cripps Developments is situated on a small, exclusive development of bungalows within the popular village of Earsham. The property offers high specification and quality of finish throughout providing comfortable living spaces with modern technology.
This stunning detached bungalow, newly built by Cripps Developments is situated on a small, exclusive development of bungalows within the popular village of Earsham. Finished to high specification and quality of finish throughout that provides comfortable living spaces with modern technology providing easy energy efficient living. An Air Source heat pump feeds the underfloor heating and all the windows and French doors are double glazed uPVC to maximize the energy saving, combine this with a 10 year new home warranty and you have maximum piece of mind.
The accommodation offers beautiful living spaces and generous sized rooms with modern kitchens, attractive bathrooms and French doors providing access to the generous gardens. There is also a garage and ample parking
Earsham is a lovely village nestled in the Waveney Valley providing a lovely, friendly village feel yet close to the town of Bungay with its large range of amenities shops and services.
Front door, airing cupboard, loft hatch, under floor heating control unit.
Living Room 16' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, under floor heating control unit.
Kitchen / Dining Room 26' 9" x 11' 8" ( 8.15m x 3.56m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, uPVC french doors to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with worktops and a composite sink with mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, built in oven, hob with extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, glazed internal double doors to the hall, under floor heating control unit.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.75m )
Door to the side aspect, range of base units with worktop and inset sink with mixer tap, integrated washer/dryer, tiled surrounds.
Mater Bedroom Suite 11' 5" plus door recess x 12' 6" max ( 3.48m plus door recess x 3.81m max )
uPVC window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe, under floor heating control unit.
uPVC window to the side aspect, shower and shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with storage cupboard under, W/C, mirror with light and shaver point. part tiled. heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' ( 3.20m max x 2.74m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, under floor heating control unit.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 8' 11" ( 3.17m max x 2.72m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, under floor heating control unit.
uPVC window to the front aspect, bath and mixer taps, vanity wash basin, W/C, mirror with light and shaver point. part tiled. heated towel rail, extractor fan.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a ample drive providing parking and access to the garage. There is gated access to the rear garden that is again mainly laid to lawn with patio area and all enclosed behind fences
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Granary Close, Earsham, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.