Two Mile Ash Road, Horsham, West Sussex
- Reception hall, Dining room, Drawing room, Sitting room, Conservatory, Study/Library, Snug, Kitchen/Breakfast room, Utility room, Boot room, Cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite, Four further bedrooms (two en suite), Two family bath/shower rooms.
- Swimming pool and recreation area including games room, kitchenette, changing room, sauna
- Stocked moat
- Three bedroom Coach House, One bedroom stable flat
- Extensive equestrian facilities including 12 loose boxes, 6 temporary boxes, Tack room, Staff room, Therapy room, Solarium, Manège by Martin Collins, Lunge pen, Paddocks
- Gardens and grounds of approximately 10 acres
This is a fantastic and generous family house offering privacy and seclusion. Exquisite formal gardens lead through to the outdoor pool which is neatly hidden away within a walled area and bounded by the games room and a covered recreation area. A large patio extends from the house with steps leading down to the moat.
A recently installed wooden arched bridge connects the patio to the garden and wooded area on the far side of the moat.
Used to train dressage horses, the comprehensive and impressive equestrian facilities have been improved significantly over the last ten years. Facilities include an immaculate stable yard with 12 loose boxes, 6 temporary boxes, a manège built by Martin Collins, a lunge ring, sand surfaced paddocks, grass paddocks and accommodation for grooms and staff. The Moat House is ideally located adjacent to the Downs Link bridle path, providing miles of uninterrupted riding.
Set in a rural yet convenient location, about 2.5 miles from the thriving market town of Horsham which offers a comprehensive range of facilities including Swan Walk shopping centre and The Carfax with its cobbled streets and varied restaurant quarter.
There is easy access to the M23 and wider motorway network. The area boasts a number of excellent state and private schools for all ages including Southwater Infant and Junior Academies, Castlewood Primary School, Christ’s Hospital, Millais Girls and Forest Boys Schools, Tanbridge School, Farlington Girls School, Pennthorpe and Cottesmore.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Two Mile Ash Road, Horsham, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station0.8 miles
- Horsham Station2.4 miles
- Littlehaven Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR150177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Covering Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.