Old Hall Lane, Fallowfield
- Available 01/07/2021
- No Agency Fees
- Deposit From £300 pp
- Free End Of Tenancy Clean
- Semi Detached House
- Seven Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathroom Suites
- Located off Wilmslow Road
To the ground floor are three double bedrooms, a spacious separate lounge area and a separate modern fitted kitchen with door which leads to the rear garden. There is also one of the three piece bathroom suites on this floor.
To the first floor are the four remaining double bedrooms, all equipped with essential furniture. The second three piece bathroom suite is also located on the first floor
MCR Move do not charge Students Agency/Admin fees. Secure this property for just £200.00 per person.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Old Hall Lane, Fallowfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Levenshulme Station0.9 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station0.9 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
MCR MOVE offers a fresh and innovative approach to Estate Agency.
With over 22 years combined experience in all aspects of the Manchester property market, directors Anthony Cauchie and Naz Rasool use their expertise in estate agency and property management to provide exceptional service to each and every client, from student rental to high value multi property investment portfolios.
This passion for exceptional service is shared by our employees, whom we empower to help us create
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101803000229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MCR Move, Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.