Beechwood Drive, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- An Outstanding Modern And Modern Three Bedroom Property
- Fully Renovated To The Highest Standard Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Diner With Bi-Fold Doors
- Good Size Modern Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor Wc
- Three Great Size Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Master En-Suite, Stunning Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing, Underfloor Heating
- Off Road Parking, Superb Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Outbuilding To The Rear Ideal For Home Working
- Viewing A Must To Fully Appreciate This Amazing Property
Situated in a popular residential area of Thornton within a short distance to both Cleveleys and Poulton-Le-Fylde town centres. The property is also ideally placed for access to Thornton Village, local amenities, schools and transport links.
2'8" x 4'10" (0.81m x 1.47m)
UPVC double glazed door. Carpeted flooring, spotlights.
2'7" x 6'2" (0.8m x 1.87m)
Heated towel rail, tiled flooring. Low flush WC, vanity unit and wash hand basin.
12'1" x 11'10" (3.68m x 3.61m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator and underfloor heating, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights, tv point. Fitted and wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with waste disposal, integrated, electric oven, integrated, gas hob, overhead extractor, integrated microwave, integrated standard dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
12'1" x 11'11" (3.68m x 3.63m)
Radiator, carpeted flooring, under stair storage, colour controlled L.E.D ceiling lighting, tv point.
15'6" x 9'3" (4.72m x 2.82m)
UPVC bi-fold double glazed door. Underfloor heating, tiled flooring.
9'3" x 5'3" (2.82m x 1.6m)
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the front and rear. Underfloor heating, tiled flooring, combi boiler controlled by Hive. Space for washing machine, dryer.
6'4" x 12'8" (1.92m x 3.85m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, ornate coving. Access to insulated loft via a pull down ladder.
13'5" x 9'6" (4.09m x 2.9m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, ornate coving, spotlights, tv point.
8'2" x 3'3" (2.5m x 1m)
Heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, spotlights. Low flush WC, walk-in shower, wash hand basin. Built in speakers connected to Sky Tv providing audio.
12'9" x 10'10" (3.89m x 3.3m)
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, ornate coving, tv point.
10'1" x 8'7" (3.07m x 2.62m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes and built-in storage cupboard, ornate coving, tv point.
8'2" x 4'11" (2.5m x 1.5m)
Heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, spotlights. Low flush WC, panelled bath, walk-in shower, wash hand basin. Built in speakers connected to Sky Tv providing audio.
0' x 0' (0m x 0m)
To the front of the property there is a stoned driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. At the rear of the property there is a good size private enclosed garden boasting paved patio, artificial grass and stone chippings. External power sockets and water to the front, side and rear, external lighting.
9'11" x 7'6" (3.02m x 2.29m)
Power and light.
10'3" x 7'7" (3.13m x 2.32m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Beechwood Drive, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station1.4 miles
- Layton Station2.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS200300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.