Marylebone Square, Moxon St, W1U
- Located in the heart of Marylebone
- Self contained and completely separated from neighbouring buildings
- Five storey internal atrium
- Secure underground parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Practical completion due Q4 2021
- Beautifully designed brass and ceramic façade
Marylebone Square is a rare opportunity to be part of the provenance of aristocratic estates in Central London. A contemporary take on a classic London mansion, it is an intuitively designed building that slots into the urban fabric of Marylebone.
Set over five floors, Marylebone Square houses just 54 one to three bedroom apartments. All apartments have been designed from a central atrium which is the centrepiece of the building and allows for every apartment to have dual aspect.
This is one of the six one bedroom apartments within the building on the eastern side along Cramer Street. Designed with a natural flow and open plan living. The apartment measures approximately 893 sq.ft. and benefits from an additional study and separate shower room in addition to the principal bedroom and en-suite.
The residences are refined, elegant and intuitively designed; each apartment is generously spacious yet warmly intimate.
Created by developers, Concord London and Simon Bowden Architects, all residences benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors giving each space a bright and capacious feel. Additional features include 24 hour concierge service.
Marylebone Square has an estimated completion of 2021 and complies with a 10 year build warranty by NHBC.
Marylebone is a rare find. With more charm than Fitzrovia and more diversity than Mayfair, it has always boarded more character than its neighbours. Its proximity to Oxford Street and Regents Park sit in contrast to its leafy surrounding and village-like intimacy.
At Marylebone Square you are perfectly placed. You can easily get to Paddington, Marylebone and Baker Street Stations, or Bond Street Underground where the Elizabeth line will connect you to Heathrow.
For entertainment, hail a cab to the Royal Opera House and London's West End, or take a stroll to Selfridges.
Square Footage: 3,003 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining.
Marylebone Square, Moxon St, W1U
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baker Street Station0.3 miles
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAD181363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Margaret Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.