Common Lane, CM4
- Let type:
- Long term
- Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 9" with french doors to own rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances 21' 4" x 10' 5 (reducing to 4' 8")
- Dining / 2nd Reception room 13' 5 x 10' 0
- Good size master bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 4"
- Further connecting space 12' 6 x 8' 7"
- Modern bathroom
- Own good size, low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking for 1 vehicle
- Council tax & utility bills included in the rent
- Available now
**COUNCIL TAX & UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED IN THE QUOTED RENT**
Opportunity to rent a substantial 1/2 bedroom self contained annexe that is offered in excellent condition throughout.
Includes furniture, own good size rear garden and parking.
EPC rating C
Common Lane, CM4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station2.7 miles
- Ingatestone Station2.7 miles
- Wickford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
John Hills is an independent family owned Estate Agency practice with offices based in Ramsden Heath, Billericay. We specialise in letting, managing and selling residential property and can also assist with the letting and selling of commercial premises.
With over 25 years experience of the local market in Essex we deal with a wide range of property types and pride ourselves upon delivering a high quality, personal and professional service, building lasting relationships with our client
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hills, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.