Seymour Gardens, Amesbury
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Home
- Private Over 55's Development
- Walking Distance to Amesbury Town Centre
- Gated Acess
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- EPC: B.
The historic town of Amesbury is located in the heart of Salisbury Plain, a short drive from the Cathedral city of Salisbury.
Home to the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge, Amesbury has excellent links to the A303 (London/Exeter) and provides all of the local amenities you need including a weekly market, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and a selection of independent shops and retailers. Amesbury also offers a variety of services including schools, doctors, dentists, hairdressers, a veterinary surgery, post office, leisure centre and a library.
Situated to the south is the cultural city of Salisbury which provides a comprehensive choice of schooling, further shopping, restaurants, leisure facilities and a theatre. The city has a range of supermarkets as well as park & ride services into the city centre.
A303 (London/Exeter) 0.5m, Amesbury 0.2m, Salisbury 8.5m, Andover 13m. Trains to London Waterloo: Salisbury (85 mins), Grateley 8m (80 mins), Andover (75 mins).
Front: accessed via a gated entrance off of Amesbury High Street the property boasts an allocated parking space to the front.
Rear: The low maintenance garden is a fair size and offers the opportunity for several potted plants or shrubs alike. There is also ample room for a table and chair set as well as rear access onto the communal area.
Communal green: A fantastic space for entertaining families or visitors, the communal garden is lawn and found to the rear of the property.
From our Amesbury office the property can be found on foot. The entrance for Seymour Gardens can be located off of Salisbury Street on the left past the turning for Flower Lane.
News and Events: and
Facts, Figures and History:
All main services are connected.
Please be advised there is an annual maintenance charge for this property.
Wiltshire Council Tax Band C.
Strictly by appointment only.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Seymour Gardens, Amesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Here at Boatwrights, we are totally committed to providing our Clients with market leading service, expert knowledge, honesty and professionalism at all times.
Our ethos is to remove the stress out of buying, selling, or renting a property, that's why all of our Staff are professionally trained to deliver the best customer service and the best experience possible.
As a carefully selected member of The Guild of Property Professionals, we also have access to an extensive range of ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8481982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boatwrights Estate Agents, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.