Truro Road, London, N22
- Studio Apartment
- Fully self contained
- Offered furnished/Part furnished
- Walkin distance to Bowes Park, Wood Green & Bounds Green station (Piccadilly line)
- Available from middle to late January 2021
- Viewings strongly advised
The studio consists of Sleeping Area. Fully fitted kitchenette. Private Bathrooms. Walking distance of both Bounds Green and Wood Green Underground Stations as well as Bowes Park British Railway. Close to all local amenities Offered on a furnished basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Truro Road, London, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.4 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.5 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, specialist estate agency covering the North London area. With a combined in-house experience of over 20 years working in lettings, management and sales in the prime markets of North London, we are well-equipped to assist you with all your property needs. Hard work, coupled with technology, innovation and our in-depth understanding of the property market give us the edge in a highly competitive industry. We invest heavily in the training and development of our team t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380002960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.