Den Walk, Buckhaven
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Investment Opportunity
- Spacious Upper Flat
- Lounge with Dining Space
- Bathroom with White Suite and Shower
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Garden To Rear
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
This ideal first time buyers property or ideal investment opportunity is located in this popular area and is well placed for access to local amenities and transport links to the picturesque costal villages of the East Neuk of Fife with many fine golf courses in the area. The property, an upper flat in good order throughout, has been rented both long and short term and via Airbnb.
The accommodation comprises: shared entrance stairwell, hallway, lounge with dining space, kitchen, generous double bedroom, bathroom with white suite and shower. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and garden to rear.
Early viewing is highly recommended and can be booked instantly through our website at
Den Walk, Buckhaven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Markinch Station4.1 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station4.4 miles
About the agent
At Yopa Scotland we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 210380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.