Wainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, SKEGNESS
- Superb 2 Bed Park Home
- Located Close to the Popular Market Town of Wainfleet
- Good Base for visiting Skegness and the Coast
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Inner Hall
- 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
Superb 2 BED PARK HOME Located in the small Market Town of Wainfleet, being a good base for visiting Skegness and the Coast. Comprising of; Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Inner Hall, 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Externally having a low maintenance wraparound garden with patio area. OVER 50'S ONLY
2 BED PARK HOME, OVER 50'S ONLY for sale Located in the sought after area of Wainfleet. Wainfleet is an ancient port & market town on the east coast of Lincolnshire, being a good base for visiting Skegness and the Coast, also providing access to local amenities such as Public Houses, Convenient Stores, Market Place & ideal Transport Links. Accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Inner Hall, 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Externally having a wraparound garden being mainly gravelled with ideal patio areas for alfresco dining in the warmer months for all the family to enjoy, two storage sheds ideal for storage provisions with OFF ROAD PARKING. A viewing of this property comes highly recommended in order to appreciate all this property has to offer, for further information or to arrange a viewing please call William H Brown today on .
via a UPVC door with double glazed opaque glass panel leading into;
Dining Area 6' 8" narrowing to 5' 2" x 8' ( 2.03m narrowing to 1.57m x 2.44m )
Having two double glazed windows to two elevations allowing for an abundance of natural light and creating a dual aspect, wall mounted radiator and ideal space for a dining table.
Kitchen 17' 8" narrowing to 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 5.38m narrowing to 3.23m x 2.79m )
Having a fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and inset sink with mixer taps over, tiled walls, airing cupboard housing the boiler, cooker with 4 burn gas hob, double glazed window to the side elevations, extractor, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 14' 8" narrowing to 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.47m narrowing to 3.86m x 3.38m )
Having carpet, double glazed windows to two aspects, upvc door with double glazed opaque glass panels, wall mounted radiator and a feature fire place with electric fire there in.
Fitted with carpet and with doors leading to all principle rooms.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.00m )
Carpet double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and triple wardrobe ideal for storage provisions.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Carpet, double glazed window to the side elevation, UPVC double glazed double doors to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Tiled walls, double glazed opaque windows to the side elevation with wall mounted radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over, mirrored medicine cabinet, towel rail, bath tub with mixer tap over and shower there in, low flush WC and shelving ideal for storage.
Having a wraparound garden being mainly gravelled with ideal patio areas for alfresco dining in the warmer months for all the family to enjoy, steps with artificial grass leading to all Entrance Doors, access to two storage sheds ideal for storage provisions, whilst being enclosed via picket fencing with a gas bottle storage unit. Has a range of mature shrubs and flower beds to the borders being immaculately presented with ease of maintence in mind and off road parking.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process. Sites often have requirements specific to the purchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any requirements.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, SKEGNESS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station0.9 miles
- Wainfleet Station1.4 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG106486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.