Carlton Close, Upminster
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- DECORATED & FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Carlton Close, Upminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.3 miles
- Upminster Station0.4 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Alternative Property Services is a one of Havering's leading independent Letting Agents and has been an established
family run business for over 15 years. We currently have 12 fully trained dedicated staff that between them have over 100 years experience in the Lettings Industry with six of them having been employed with us for over 10 years.
We offer a complete service to Landlords and Tenants alike specialising onl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30181472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Property Services, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.