St Lukes Street, London, SW3
- Newley constructed house behind a period facade
- Excellent reception space
- Beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room
- Private garden
- 2300 sqft (213.75 sqm)
St Luke's Street occupies an excellent position just
north of the Kings Road, close to Chelsea Green
and the superb range of amenities the area has to
offer. The nearest underground stations are at South Kensington and Sloane Square.
The High Specification include:
- Heatmiser underfloor heating throughout
- Lutron QS Homeworks lighting
- wired network house
- bespoke kitchen by Roundhouse
- Kef ceiling speakers (2 per room)
- smoke and heat detectors throughout
- video entry door system
- sprinkler misting system throughout
- CCTV and alarm
- Maxlight glazing
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St Lukes Street, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CST200191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.