Court Road, St Nicholas At Wade, Birchington, Kent
- Truly exceptional Grade II listed home
- Two bedroom detached cottage/annexe, ideal for family or holiday let
- Electric gated in and out driveway with space for multiple vehicles
- 0.9468 acre plot including paddock
- Many original 18th century features
- Five reception rooms including a cinema room and games room
- EPC energy rating E
Off the main hall there is a wide archway to the attractive reception hall, an elegant dining room and a charming sitting room while in the basement there is a home cinema, a gym/games room, two offices and a cloakroom. Leading from the galleried landing there is a modern family bathroom as well as five double bedrooms including the master with its large bay window and en suite bathroom. The separate barn has a large kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The sitting room has a charming fireplace, double glazed doors to the dining room and both rooms have external bi folding doors. Upstairs includes a modern family bathroom, the main bedroom, a smaller bedroom and a landing large enough for a computer desk. There is a small patio and a lawned garden. Beyond this is the chicken run, a lawn with a charming loggia, the paddock and the stable block The front garden is accessed from the lane and includes a lawn with mature shrubs and trees while at the side of the house is a discreetly hidden outdoor leisure complex including a bar, barbecue, covered seating/dining area and a hot tub.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living in this gorgeous property however the family has grown up and we feel it is time to downsize.
- Reception Hall: 14'2 x 12'9 (4.32m x 3.89m)
- Sitting Room: 14'3 x 12'9 (4.35m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 13'9 x 12'7 (4.19m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'1 x 14'0 (4.30m x 4.27m)
- Inner Hall
- Utility Room
- Drawing Room: 25'6 x 15'0 (7.78m x 4.58m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR/BASEMENT
- Games Room: 21'6 x 12'3 (6.56m x 3.74m)
- Cinema Room: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Study: 10'5 (3.18m) narrowing to 8'9 (2.67m) x 5'2 (1.58m)
- Store Room: 10'5 (3.18m) narrowing to 8'9 (2.67m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Main Bedroom: 18'0 x 15'0 (5.49m x 4.58m)
- En-suite Bath/Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Family/Bath/Shower Room: 14'2 (4.32m) narrowing to 13'0 (3.97m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 6: 9'0 x 8'8 (2.75m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'9 x 10'5 (3.89m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Gated In & Out Driveway
- Entertainment/Side Garden
- OUTBUILDING/ANNEX GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m)
- Sitting Room: 19'5 x 15'5 (5.92m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'6 x 10'3 (5.95m x 3.13m)
- Utility Room: 11'8 x 7'5 (3.56m x 2.26m)
- OUTBUILDING/ANNEX FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2/Dressing Room: 9'0 x 7'6 (2.75m x 2.29m)
- Bath/Shower Room: 16'9 x 16'6 (5.11m x 5.03m)
- Rear Garden
- Vegetable Patch
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Court Road, St Nicholas At Wade, Birchington, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birchington-on-Sea Station2.7 miles
- Minster Station3.5 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.