Kensington, London, W8
- Available furnished or unfurnished,
- Large private roof terrace
- 929 sq ft
- Digital TV,
- Video entrphone
- Air con
The apartment benefits from a spectacular private roof terrace to the rear of the property allowing for a perfect space for private entertaining, and a study. The accommodation comprises a fully fitted kitchen, large reception room, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and walk-n wardrobe, family bathroom, and a study.
Imperial House, is in the heart of fashionable Kensington which is situated and conveniently located for international designer shops and restaurants off Kensington High Street. This prime location is also within easy walking distance to the wide open spaces of Kensington Palace, V & A and Science Museum, as well as the Imperial College, and The Royal Albert Hall, and is within easy access to South Kensington (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines), underground station.
BrochuresKensington, London, W8
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Kensington, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.1 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Specialising in property sales and lettings across London.
Sales - Lettings - New Homes
Sustainable. Responsible. Different.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30181883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properly, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.