Moseley Road, Manchester, M14
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 952885
What a location! Students you have found the house! A superb property with modern furniture, fixtures & fittings throughout. Full Gas central Heating, which is covered by a British Gas Service Maintenance Contract. A modern fully fitted Kitchen & Appliances and a lovely Bathroom. This property has a large separate Lounge. Three Large double Bedrooms all with TV points. There is even a small SPARE Single Bedroom! Full Security System and locks to all Bedrooms.
Many additional features. A super location for Fallowfield Centre and all Bus routes. HALF RENT FOR JULY & AUGUST AND YOU CAN STILL LIVE AT THE PROPERTY!!!! Be quick...., this property will go fast and must be viewed! BILLS INCLUSIVE PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,274.00 per month (£294.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,335.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 952885
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Moseley Road, Manchester, M14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station0.6 miles
- Levenshulme Station0.6 miles
- Burnage Station1.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 95288511112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.