Guinea Street, Bristol
- A rather special grade II* listed family home offering very flexible accommodation (2723 sq ft) to include a 30'9 x 16'11 reception with potential for a self contained flat or home studio
- Elegant sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen, pantry, feature flagstone entrance hallway leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room, three further double bedrooms, second en suite bathroom
- Period features throughout to include working fireplaces, sash windows with working shutters, exposed floorboards, flagstones, ornate ceiling mouldings, panelled walls
- Lower ground floor reception 30'9 x 16'11 offering potential games room/studio, gym, self contained flat, with separate entrances
- Rear decked terraced, off street parking accessed via a shared rear lane, , permit parking
- Moments from the Harbourside renowned for its independent shops, bar, cafes and two Michelin star restaurants.
- Within a few minutes walk to the Old Vic Theatre, art galleries and Watershed cinema, the city centre and Temple Meads
Guinea Street, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.5 miles
- Bedminster Station0.5 miles
- Parson Street Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10603228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.