Alpha Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully and Tastefully Presented
- Three Bedroomed 1930's Semi-Detached House of Great Character
- Situated in a Sought After Residential Area, Close to Town & Railway Station
- Lovely Conservatory
- 26ft Lounge and Fitted Kitchen with Leisure Range
- Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C.
- Attractive Enclosed Gardens To Rear
- Potential Off Road Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazing
- EPC Band E
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE PORCH with tiled floor, light,
ENTRANCE HALL with stairway off, laminate floor, built in cupboard housing Viessman gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
LOUNGE/DINER 26' (max) x 12' 10" (max) with laminate floor, t.v. point, bay window, French doors to conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN 9' 10" (max) x 8' (max) with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, wall cupboards, display shelving, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, Leisure Gas and Electric Range.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM /W.C. with hand washbasin with tiled splashback, low level w.c., laminate floor.
CONSERVATORY 14' (max) x 8' 1" (max) with laminate floor, double glazed French door to the rear garden.
LANDING with stripped wood floor.
BATHROOM/W.C. with low level w.c., panelled bath with Mira electric shower overhead, pedestal washbasin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, stripped wood floor, extractor fan, access to loft.
BEDROOM NO. 1 11' 7" (max) x 11' 6" (max) with stripped wood floor, feature original fireplace, built in double wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 2 11' 8" (max) x 11' 7" (max) with stripped wood floor, feature original fireplace, built in wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 3 8' (max) x 7' 5" (max) with stripped wood floor.
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP
TIMBER WORKSHOP 12' 5" (max) x 8' 1" (max).
GARDENS to front down to a block paved, potential off road parking space. Block paved pathway to side leads along the side of the house through the timber gate to the attractive enclosed rear garden, which is laid to lawn with borders, beds, fruit trees, conifers and an arbour.
Alpha Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.4 miles
- Manea Station5.4 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.