Upper Paddock Road, Watford
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Family Home
- Two Bathrooms And Separate WC
- Private Rear Garden
- Ample Living Accommodation
- Excellent Condition
- Oxhey Village
- Juliett Balcony
- On Street Parking
Call us to recieve the link for the 360 virtual tour. We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful three bedroom mid-terrace family home located in the desired area of Oxhey Villiage.
This exceptional three bedroom mid-terrace house is located on Upper Paddock Road in Oxhey Village. The property boasts ample living accommodation throughout and is presented in excellent condition. To the ground floor you will find an entrance porch, a beautiful open plan living / dining room which features a lovely bay window and fireplace, a downstairs WC and a modern fully equipped kitchen that has patio doors opening out to the private rear garden, ideal for entertaining. Upstairs there is two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor boasting its own en suite and a stunning Juliet balcony. Externally the property provides double glazing throughout, on street parking and storage space.
Bushey Station is only 0.4 miles away from the property. Major Road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are all within easy access. Local shops, school and amenities are all nearby.
Lounge 25' 3" x 12' 3" ( 7.70m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Bedroom One 17' 3" to max x 11' to max ( 5.26m to max x 3.35m to max )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" to max x 10' 6" to max ( 3.73m to max x 3.20m to max )
Bedroom Three 13' to max x 5' 11" to max ( 3.96m to max x 1.80m to max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Upper Paddock Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.3 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.9 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years' experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent�
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.