Laurel Lane, St. Leonards, Ringwood
- NEW BUILD BUNGALOW WITH 10 YEAR WARRANTY (COMPLETION DUE DECEMBER 2020)
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED & FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GENEROUS DRIVEWAY & PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL FOR GARAGE (STP)
* NEW HOME * Construction has recently finished on this brand new three double bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of St. Leonards, BH24. The property has been finished to a very high specification throughout and offers spacious, modern accommodation. Entry to the property is via the front door that leads to the spacious entrance hall which benefits from parquet flooring and a storage cupboard. The feature of this property is the lounge/kitchen/diner measuring 21"4 x 20"3 in size. The kitchen has been fitted with wall and base cupboards and Quartz worktops providing a high quality granite finish. Included within the kitchen is Neff integrated appliances such as an oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room houses space for a washer/dryer. High quality wood laminate flooring has been laid throughout the lounge/kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading out on to the rear garden. The three double bedrooms all benefit from fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom benefits from double patio doors leading on to the garden and an en-suite shower room with walk in shower, wash basin & vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail. The main bathroom is located off of the hallway and benefits from both a bath and corner shower unit along with a WC, wash basin & vanity unit and heated towel rail. There is a cupboard providing storage within the bathroom. Both the bathroom and en-suite benefit from under floor heating.
Externally the property benefits from a generous, enclosed rear garden which has a laid lawn and slabbed patio area. The block paved driveway provides off road parking whilst there is a path that provides access to the rear of the property.
A 10 year new build warranty is issued with the purchase. The property is available to view via appointment and is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The property is located within the popular residential location of St. Leonards, BH24 with local primary and secondary schools nearby. A short drive to the open woodlands of Ashley Heath and Moors Valley Country Park with fabulous walks, a golf course and with good commuter links to Bournemouth, Southampton, London and the market town of Ringwood.
BrochuresBrochureLaurel Lane, St. Leonards, Ringwood
Laurel Lane, St. Leonards, Ringwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Belvoir Lettings provides a specialist service for landlords, tenants and buy to let investors throughout the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30185886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.