Rowan Avenue, Waddington, Clitheroe, BB7
- Located on the popular Shireburne Park Development in the Ribble Valley
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Decked veranda
- Car parking space and communal gardens
- Site fees apply
- Over 55 age restriction
- Early viewing highly recommended
- Countryside Walks on the doorstep
- Excellent Downsize
- Two Bedrooms
On the much sought after Shireburne Park development, this two bedroom park home is an excellent downsize opportunity and easy to maintain home for a prospective purchaser.
With countryside walks on the doorstep, Edisford River a short walk away and the village of Waddington also close by, the location is ideal for access to amenities in Clitheroe and the village of Whalley also.
Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends – please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Following the steps up onto the Veranda, there are uPVC French doors opening to the dining kitchen, with space for small dining table and the kitchen with fitted units as well as cooking appliances. There is a good sized lounge, a bright space with tall windows and fireplace at its' focal point.
There are two bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobe, and door leading to the bathroom which operates as a 'Jack and Jill' style with additional door to the hallway where there is access to the second bedroom.
There is a pleasant surround with space for potted plants, seating area and there is a space for parking.
On site itself there are a range of amenities and the location is ideal for enjoying countryside walks and the nearby Ribble Valley villages.
Shireburne Park can be located by leaving Clitheroe on Edisford Road, continue down through Edisford itself passing over the bridge spanning the River Ribble. Take a right hand turn on to Edisford Road heading out towards Waddidngton and Shireburne Park can be located on the left hand side.
Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Launderette and bar on site Gas and electric circa £320 per annum Additional site fees circa £1800 per annum Full residential licence Over 55 age restriction
3.54m x 2.74m
4.4m x 3.56m
3.58m x 2.87m
2.56m x 1.67m
Rowan Avenue, Waddington, Clitheroe, BB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station1.0 miles
- Whalley Station3.4 miles
- Langho Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Mortimers have been selling property successfully for over eighty years and are recognised as one of the most highly respected estate agencies in the East Lancashire area. With our network of five offices we have an enviable market share and are proud to offer everything from modest first time buyer homes, to the most prestigious residencies in the area.
We take the very best qualities from our traditional estate agency background and exceptional service values and combine them with a m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI200169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.