Church Lane, Kirk Ella, Hull
- Gorgeous Cottage Oozing Charm & Character
- Modernised & Improved To A High Standard
- Delightful Gardens Adjoining The Church
- Located In One Of The East Ridings Most Exclusive Villages
Fabulous cottage in highly sought after Kirk Ella with - Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garden & External Studio/Study and Utility Area - Call now to view this rarely available cottage!
Adjoining Kirk Ella Church and situated in a central location of possibly East Yorkshires most desirable village is this wonderful cottage retaining character and charm. The present owner has sympathetically modernised and updated the living space and created a separate utility area and studio/study with the garden, boasting two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and family bathroom.
Only a viewing will reveal the true beauty of this cottage! - Call now to book your viewing today!
Lounge 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window to the side, feature radiator and stone flooring.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
With double glazed window to the rear, feature radiator, stone flooring and single glazed door leading to the Garden.
Kitchen 9' x 10' 3" plus stairs ( 2.74m x 3.12m plus stairs )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, feature radiator, understairs cupboard, stone flooring, double glazed window to the side, double glazed entrance door and stairs to the First Floor.
With double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear and feature radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 10' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to the side, feature radiator and loft access.
Bathroom with free standing clawfoot bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, feature radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With lawned area, established shrubs and flower borders, mature trees, timber fencing and wall, hedging to boundaries, studio/study and utility area outbuilding.
Studio/ Study 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
With single glazed windows to the front and side and side access door.
Utility Area 9' x 4' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.37m )
With plumbing for an automatic washing machine and housing gas boiler.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Lane, Kirk Ella, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station2.6 miles
- Cottingham Station2.8 miles
- Ferriby Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Willerby Hull William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Willerby Hull
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY107617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.