Barff Road, Salford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Immediately
- Fully Furnished
- Free Unlimited Fibre Optic Broadband
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Communal Kitchen & Bathroom
- All Bills Included
1 ROOM AVAILABLE NOW
1 ROOM AVAILABLE FROM 25TH JANUARY 2021
**INCLUDING ALL BILLS AND BROADBAND** Kristian Allan Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer for rent 1 bedroom within a fully furnished modern house share.
The property has been fully renovated to a high standard. All rooms are fully inclusive of all utility bills and unlimited fibre optic broadband.
Each bedroom is furnished with beds, wardrobes, desks and chairs. There is a communal bathroom and modern kitchen diner in addition to a fully furnished communal lounge with flat screen TV
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Barff Road, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weaste Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Kristian Allan are a traditional family run Estate Agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Bury and the surrounding areas.
We have brought a fresh new approach to selling and letting homes in Bury and the surrounding areas - combining the latest marketing methods with the more traditional values of personalised service and outstanding customer care.
We know that one size does not fit all, so there is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9764484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.