Broughton Road, Banbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom
- Fully furnished
- All Bills Inclusive
- Walking distance to town centre
- On road parking
- Available immediately.
- Kitchenette available
- Separate utility room
- Separate kitchen available
- Ideal for a professional single person
Broughton Road, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co, Banbury
Ground Floor, Guardian House, 7 North Bar Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0TB
Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 175 dedicated lettings offices throughout the UK. Because all of our offices are operated by business owners with an expertise in the local lettings market we have helped thousands of satisfied tenants and landlords nationwide.
Our unique blue and white logo combined with the clean modern look of our offices has helped Martin & Co to become one of the most distinctive lettings brands in the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100552001579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.