Kent Road, Southsea
- GRADE II LISTED GEORGIAN TERRACE HOUSE
- EXPANSIVE FRONT GARDEN
SPACE FOR PARKING MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- CURRENT OWNER UNDERTOOK A COMPLETE RENOVATION
- BESPOKE KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND SITTING ROOM
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- CHARACTER, HISTORY, LOCATION AND PARKING, PROPERTIES OF THIS CALIBRE ARE RARE TO THE MARKET
- EARLY INSPECTION IS RECOMMENDED
- ALMOST 2000SQFT OF ACCOMMODATION
Smooth ceiling, ornate cornicing, electric meter cupboard, contemporary tall radiator, bespoke fitted kitchen including island unit with integrated fridge freezer, electric oven, induction hob with extractor fan over, dishwasher, Quooker hot water and filter tap, double door leading to steps up to the front garden, dining area with inbuilt bench seating, contemporary radiator, pendant lighting and wood floors throughout.
Smooth and coved ceiling, cloak cupboard, understairs storage cupboard and carpeted stairs rising to upper floors.
Smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, extractor fan, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ladder radiator, tiled walls and floor.
HALL FLOOR LANDING
Glazed panel through to living room, radiator and fitted carpet.
Smooth ceiling, ornate cornicing, two period column radiators, cast iron fireplace with surround, two sash windows with shutters fitted, parquet flooring and open to;
Smooth ceiling, ornate cornicing, sash window, boiler cupboard, wood burning stove, column radiator and herringbone flooring.
Smooth ceiling, obscure glazed panels, coat hooks and shoe bench. Decorative tiled floor and internal door to living room.
Smooth ceiling, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Smooth ceiling and radiator.
Decorative paper and coved ceiling, two sash window with shutters fitted, radiator, full height fitted wardrobes and exposed floorboards.
Decorative paper and coved ceiling, sash window, radiator and fitted carpet.
Coffered ceiling with LED strip lighting, panelled bath with rainfall shower attachment over, low level WC, stylish wash hand bowl with drawers unit beneath, ladder radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Smooth ceiling and roof light windows.
Smooth ceiling, Velux window, eaves storage cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Smooth ceiling, Velux window, eaves storage cupboard, radiator and wood flooring.
Portsmouth City Council TAX BAND E £2,118.02 for the year 2020/2021.
Kent Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.8 miles
- Fratton Station0.9 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Pearsons Southsea is located just a short walk inland from the seafront, on Marmion Road. Our tenacious and dynamic team have helped many a homeowner and first time buyer secure their dream property in the area, thanks to an unrivalled expert knowledge of the local market, and its diverse portfolio of property styles and ages. Specialising in sales and lettings, and with a far and above attitude to delivering outstanding customer service to our clients, our comprehensive te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_383642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.