Pen-Y-Wain Road, Roath
- Let available date:
- £3,160A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- GREAT FOR CYNCOED STUDENTS
- ONLY £250 DEPOSIT EACH
- £395 rent each
- £100 extra for bills- ONLY available with bills included at £525. (GAS, WATER, and ELECTRIC)
- Half rent July and full rent August
- Next to Roath Park
- 8 Bedroom house
This great-sized eight bed house situated on Pen Y Wain road and offers good links to all Universities. The open plan kitchen and living room is finished to a modern standard, with brand new appliances and TV. The house has two bathrooms and showers split over the two floors. Good location, close to Roath Park.
Pen-Y-Wain Road, Roath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.2 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.2 miles
About the agent
An accurate, honest market appraisal
We conduct a thorough appraisal of the current market before giving you a value for your property, based on decades of local experience and knowledge. We'll back it up with hard facts and evidence, and we'll even suggest what type of tenant you can expect.Extensive marketing
Every agent advertises on Rightmove and Zoopla (well, they should!), but how many are on the back of Cardif
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 10201741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.