Green Lane, Wixams, MK42
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Home
- Five Generous Size Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect 17ft Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities And Local Schooling
- Great Access To The A421, A6, M1 And A1
Green Lane, Wixams, MK42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kempston Hardwick Station1.8 miles
- Stewartby Station2.6 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Cooper Wallace is an independent estate agents that firmly believes in putting the customer and their move at the heart of everything we do. Our customer is a person, not another sale or number. Our goal is to sell the customers home for the best possible price, to the best buyer available, in the timescale that suits you, with the least inconvenience and full transparently from start to finish.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10488383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Wallace, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.