Kelston Road, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Impressive 7 bedroom detached family home
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 4 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Gardens, woodland and paddocks
The impressive reception hall at Cleeve Hill leads to three principal rooms including the drawing room with full height triple bay windows with French doors to the garden affording wonderful views. The dining room is larger still, with a sitting area plus beautiful domed feature windows and double doors to the garden; both rooms also benefit from open fires. The kitchen is wonderfully proportioned with a tall ceiling and bow wall with double doors leading to the terrace. It is a well-designed entertaining and family living space with plenty of room for a dining table as well as room for congregating around a central island. The panelled study provides a stunning work space or further reception room, with doors leading on to a terrace and gardens.
The west wing of the house has a secondary staircase, sitting room and large utility room. The main staircase from the reception hall leads to the first floor landing and to four family bedrooms. The triple bay window in the master bedroom benefits from beautiful views as does its private bathroom. Three more bedrooms and the family bathroom are situated off the landing. A couple of steps lead to the guest wing with three further bedrooms and another family bathroom.
Cleeve Hill is approached through two stone pillars onto a sweeping gravel drive which leads down to a parking area bordered on one side by a pretty wooded area. Two level areas of the garden flank Cleeve Hill; to the east is a delightful morning terrace that leads from the kitchen onto large level lawns surrounded by trees. To the west is the swimming pool where panoramic southerly views can be enjoyed.
This is a truly unique opportunity to have a country house, but still less than 3 miles of the town centre.
Kelston Road, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.8 miles
- Bath Spa Station2.7 miles
- Keynsham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Homes of Bath Fine & Country, the award-winning boutique estate agents, is located in the heart of Georgian Bath at 36 Gay Street. Matthew Blower and Steven Shepherd jointly own the business, offering over 35 years' experience in the Bath and surrounding areas property sector. We are independent but supported by the international presence and marketing expertise of Fine & Country.
Our innovative use of lifestyle marketing and bespoke property service make Homes of Bath Fine & Country th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes of Bath Fine & Country, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.