Eastholme, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3
- Open Plan
- Modern Decor
- Off Street Parking 5 / 6 cars
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
The current owner of the property has maximised the properties full potential of the modern day living style. The stylish new open plan layout has enabled the property to flow amicably with high end fitted kitchen appliances, with integrated appliances and island becoming a feature. The main bathroom offers you to choose to relax in bubbles or choose the stand-up shower.
Off the kitchen and diner are the sliding doors inviting the low maintenance rear garden inside to create an indoor / outdoor entertaining area. The garden also provides a separate family entertainment room and rear garden outhouse for the extended family.
Leading to the first floor once again the high level finishing continuous throughout, with two equally sized double bedrooms and large single room with the main features being the fitted wardrobes & overall size.
For extra space, the previous owners have created a room in the loft area with Velux windows to let in the natural light and fitted an extra W/C this was also previously being used as a bedroom.
The property boasts many features that would impress a large family that would want a property without any works to be completed.
Added benefits include a driveway for at least 5 / 6 cars.
5.89m x 4.98m
6.6m x 3.58m
4.39m x 3.15m
4.37m x 2.95m
3.53m x 1.96m
3.23m x 1.63m
5m x 2.84m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Eastholme, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.7 miles
- Southall Station1.6 miles
- West Drayton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
At Stones, we provide clients with impartial guidance on property matters.
Whether you're buying, selling, renting or letting, by using the most effective systems, infrastructure, experience and local knowledge we will help smooth your experience from negotiating through to completion.
We take pride in Customer Service ensuring that we meet your expectations and nothing less.
Services Available at Stones:
SALES, LETTINGS, MANAGEMENT, MORTGAGES, INVESTMENTS & AUCTIONS</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RHL200520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Property, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.