Beresford Street, Shelton, ST4
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Short Walk to Stoke Train Station
- Available Summer 2020
- Available for Students
- Close to Staffordshire University
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Fully Refurbished
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to offer this beautifully refurbished four bedroom & one bathroom student house available for the 2021/2022 academic year! This four bedroom house has had a top quality refurbishment in 2019 and comes with four double bedrooms & one brand new bathroom. The property also has a fitted kitchen, comfy sofas and flat screen TV in the lounge area, new carpets and blinds throughout, and new furniture in every room! Each bedroom comes complete with a bed, wardrobe, desk and desk chair.
Beresford Street is situated in the popular student area of Shelton and is a short walk from Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station, Hanley City Centre and Stoke Town Centre, where you can find shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and much more! This four bedroom house has been finished to a very high standard and is perfect for a group of students looking to be close to the University!
We have two double bedrooms available for £70.00 PPPW (Room 1 & 3), one small double bedroom available for £65.00 PPPW (Room 4) and one large double bedroom available for just £75.00 PPPW (Room 2). For an additional £15.00 PPPW, you can include Gas, Electricity, Water & Broadband! There is also a no deposit option available for this property so please call us to ask for details!
Don`t miss out, call us today to arrange a viewing on or email us at !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Beresford Street, Shelton, ST4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station0.2 miles
- Longton Station2.3 miles
- Longport Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30190920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.