Carlyle Square, London, SW3
- Immaculately presented freehold house
- One of London's finest garden squares
- Over 7000 square feet
- Fabulous entertaining space
- Private garage with electric charging station
An immaculately presented freehold family house, located on one of the finest garden squares in London. The property has undergone a comprehensive rebuild for the current owners and offers fabulous accommodation over 7000 square feet, with an award winning garden.
Formally known as Oakley Square when the square was built in 1836, then renamed Carlyle Square in 1872 after philosopher and historian Thomas Carlyle who lived nearby at 24 Cheyne Row.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Carlyle Square, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years' experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CST200202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.