Church Road, St Annes, FY8
- Let available date:
- £825A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE FOR LET
- LOCATED IN ST ANNES CLOSE TO THE SQUARE
- PROPERTY IS LET AS UNFURNISHED
- GOOD LOUNGE AND MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE AND SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GSA CENTRAL HEATING
Large lounge to the front with carpet, gas fire and surround.
Modern kitchen with cream wall and base units, and wooden effect worktops. Comes with integrated oven, hob and extractor. Comes with a under stairs storage cupboard and a space for a dining table and chairs.
To the rear is a small porch area.
Large double bedroom to the front with carpet.
Good size double bedroom to front with carpet.
Small double room to the rear with carpet.
Family bathroom with grey vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, WC, basin, bath and separate walk-in shower.
To the front is a small enclosed garden with gate and path. To the rear is a very large garden with patio and lawn areas, and a large double gates to the rear.
Church Road, St Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.3 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Our principal ethos at Harbour Properties is to provide an honest, approachable service that always puts our customers' needs first.
A family run business with over 20 years' experience in the property sector our highly motivated team offer an in-depth knowledge of the industry, market, and local area. This allows us to provide you with a complete professional service taking you every step of the way, from property valuation to the completion of your sale, or letting of your rental prop
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-1HWC135MR25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.