Gordon Road, Chingford
- Detached Edwardian family home
- Open Plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- South / West rear facing garden
- Off - street parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
The internal accommodation is arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising of front porch, bright entrance hall, formal TV living room with wood burner, study, spacious open plan kitchen with Gas Rangemaster, fitted appliances and central island / dining area / family living room with bi–folds opening onto rear garden patio, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and patio doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet.
The rear South / West facing garden has been completely landscaped with planted borders, laid to lawn, patio and purpose-built workshop / home office with electricity installed. The front driveway enables off–street parking for up to 3 cars.
3D Walkthrough - *This property has a fully immersive walkthrough*
Our EJ walkthroughs are like a digital open house viewing. So much more informative than just professional photography or a simple 360 degree photo. Experience this home in true 3D by clicking the Virtual Tour link.
BrochuresGordon Road, Chingford
Gordon Road, Chingford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.1 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.5 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
At Elliott James - Prime Residential we challenge the conventional but respect the traditional. Our approach to marketing property is passionate and empathetic. We interact with our clients face-to-face and in the virtual world seamlessly. We collaborate with the best associates in complimentary businesses such as construction, architectural services and Planning. Build close relationships with solicitors, financiers and problem solvers from all walks of life. But, most of all we bring result
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30192018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott James - Prime Residential, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.