Fulford Road, Fulford
- Such versatile accommodation!! Rooms downstairs can be used as reception rooms or bedrooms to suite the needs of you household or guests!
- A substantial plot sitting with beautiful gardens with a large patio seating/entertaining area, mature trees and lush lawns. A sit on mower definitely needed here!!
- Bespoke kitchen with utility room which opens up into a stunning orangery with vaulted ceiling with roof lantern and double doors which open out into the garden
- Set back and 'hidden' from the road there is plenty of private parking for several vehicles accessed via wooden bar gates and with a large garage
- Superb quiet village location with easy access to commuter links and town centres
Leave Stone town centre along the A520 Longton Road turning right onto Hayes Bank signposted towards Moddershall and Fulford. Continue to the end of the lane and at the crossroads continue straight across signposted towards Fulford, follow the road into the village where Little Acres can be found on the right hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEnergy Perform...
Fulford Road, Fulford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Stone Station4.0 miles
- Barlaston Station4.1 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9773068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.