Wavel Mews, London, NW6
- Modern Two Storey House
- Currently 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom
- Planning Permission Granted for 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Enormous Further Potential
- Courtyard Garden
- Two Garages
- Close to West Hampstead Thameslink, South Hampstead and Kilburn Stations
- Currently 1325 sq ft / 123 sq m with potential for 2400 sq ft / 222 sq m
To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles each with inbuilt wardrobes and en-suite shower to the master, and a further single - plus a tiled family bathroom with white three piece suite.
The property is very conveniently located within easy access of West Hampstead (with Thameslink services), South Hampstead, Kilburn High Road and Kilburn Park stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing excellent cross-London links. The area is also well served by fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants on nearby West End Lane, in this wonderful central location.
Viewings of this property, with excellent further potential, are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wavel Mews, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference zjs1mxxp_EAF_57300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.