Ranulf Close, Harlow, Essex, CM17
- Large Plot
- Potential to Extend to Side and Rear (STPP)
- Semi-Detached With Garage
- Immaculate Condition
- Walking Distance to Station
- EPC Rating D
Externally is a large rear garden with plenty of potential to extend to the side and rear (STPP), to the front is a garage and parking for five cars. Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC Rating D.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
5.13m x 4.47m (16' 10" x 14' 8")
3.58m x 2.34m (11' 9" x 7' 8")
5.16m x 2.82m (16' 11" x 9' 3")
3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
3.66m x 2.5m (12' 0" x 8' 2")
2.7m x 1.88m (8' 10" x 6' 2")
2.51m x 1.45m (8' 3" x 4' 9")
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ranulf Close, Harlow, Essex, CM17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station0.2 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.8 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Your local sales and lettings specialist with close ties with a number of local primary and secondary schools including; Fawbert and Barnard's Primary School, Churchgate Primary School and Passmores Secondary school. Our team headed by Matthew Farrington in Sales and Ricci Moseley in Lettings have a combined 56 years' worth of experience selling and letting homes in Harlow and the surrounding areas. If you are considering a move, or fancy a chat about our local area, we are here for you 8am -
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IAD200195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Intercounty, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.