Higham On The Hill
- Pretty listed cottage
- Period features
- Two receptions
- Living kitchen
- Three double beds
- Bath & Shower Room
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Parking Space
- No Upward Chain
General - Honeysuckle Cottage is a pretty listed cottage located in the heart of Higham on the Hill. It is full of character with many period features including beamed ceilings, exposed roof trusses and an inglenook fireplace. The cottage is surprisingly spacious and the accommodation includes on the ground floor, a sitting room, dining room, living kitchen and shower room. On the first floor, there are three good sized double bedrooms and bathroom.
Location - Higham on the Hill is a popular village with a primary school and public house. The village is extremely accessible within easy reach via the A5 of the M42 and M69. There is a high speed train service from Nuneaton to London and Birmingham.
The Cottage - The accommodation is arranged over two floors as follows. Front door opening into dining hall.
Dining Hall - 14'10" x 10'5" (4.52m x 3.18m) - A charming room with a heavily beamed ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, central heating radiator.
Cloaks / Shower Room - With a tiled floor, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush lavatory. Housing the gas fired boiler.
Sitting Room - 17'7" x 13'4" (5.36m x 4.06m) - This room is full of character with an inglenook fireplace, beam to ceiling, central heating radiator. (measurements are into the inglenook).
Living Kitchen - 19'7" x 12'1" (5.97m x 3.68m) - A really spacious room with space for dining and living. The kitchen area is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units incorporating a single oven and four ring gas hob. There is a breakfast bar and door to a PRIVATE RAISED COURTYARD.
On The First Floor - Stairs rise from the dining hall to the galleried landing.
Galleried Landing - The galleried landing opens into an Inner landing opening off which are the two main bedrooms.
Bedroom One - 16'2" x 13'7" (4.93m x 4.14m) - A beautifully presented room with exposed roof trusses, a period cast iron ornamental fire surround and cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 13'3" x 12'4" (4.04m x 3.76m) - Another interesting room with a full height ceiling giving a real feeling of space, exposed roof trusses. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 12'1" x 11'10" (3.68m x 3.61m) - A good sized double room. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, low flush lavatory and wash hand basin. Electric shaver point, ladder style towel rail.
Outside - The cottage is in a shared courtyard with parking space to one side, behind which there is a storage shed. There is a PRIVATE COURTYARD to the rear of the cottage, which can be accessed from the kitchen.
Garden - To the front of the cottage is a walled garden. There is a large patio ideal for al fresco dining and the rest of the garden is principally lawned.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as “Fox Sales and Lettings”, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Fox Sales and Lettings have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Higham On The Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station2.3 miles
- Hinckley Station3.2 miles
- Atherstone Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Fox Sales and Lettings, Market Bosworth
5 Market Place Market Bosworth Nuneaton Warwickshire CV13 0LF
Anthony and Angela Fox identied an opportunity to create a truly independent and professional estate and lettings agency built on family values including integrity, knowledge and support.
"Both Angela and I are passionate about estate agency and even more so as we met at work! We both love the "cut and thrust" of selling houses and we are fortunate to work with some exceptional staff. Although we use the latest technology we know this is a people's business and we both enjoy the daily c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30195747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Sales and Lettings, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.