Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1
- Corner location next to green open space
- South facing garden
- Detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Integral garage
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- En suite to bedroom 1
The Ripon is a stunning 4 bedroom detached home with a single integral garage. Sitting next to green open space, this home comes with an integral garage, driveway parking for 2 cars and a south facing garden.
Inside you'll find a spacious lounge, open-plan kitchen with dining area including French doors leading to the back garden and a downstairs WC and utility room.
On the first floor you'll find bedroom 1, with an en suite shower room, along with a further 3 double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5259mm x 3301mm (17'3'' x 10'9'')
- Lounge - 4898mm x 3287mm (16'0'' x 10'9'')
- Utility - 1700mm x 1602mm (5'6'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 976mm x 1602mm (3'2'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4196mm x 4068mm (13'9'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2011mm x 1661mm (6'7'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2764mm x 3965mm (9'0'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3174mm x 3504mm (10'4'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2888mm x 2932mm (9'5'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 2046mm x 1899mm (6'8'' x 6'2'')
- New homes now on sale
- Great road links to the A1 and A59
- Less than a mile from Starbeck Train Station
- Good local primary schools
Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.4 miles
- Harrogate Station1.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.7 miles
About the development
- Stylish new homes now over 70% sold!
- Help to Buy available on selected homes
- 5% Deposit Scheme for NHS workers
- Surrounded by scenic farmland
- Close to a range of local walks and outdoor pursuits
- 5 star homebuilder for 11 years running
Barratt Developments is the nation's largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales and marketing.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.