Western Avenue, London, W3 7XX
- Total area: 971.4 sq ft / 90.3 sq m
- Dual-aspect apartment on the first floor
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- South-west facing balcony
- Large storage cupboard
- Video door entry
A dual-aspect, 3-bedroom apartment on the first floor, featuring a bright open plan living/dining and kitchen area that opens out onto a south-west facing balcony. Further benefits include fully integrated kitchen appliances, large storage cupboard and video door entry. Western Circus, Acton is a new residential development coming to West London. In addition to 365 new 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments there will be communal gardens, a supermarket and space for a café or shop.
With already excellent links to Central London and the City, the development will benefit from the opening of Crossrail at Acton Mainline Station and be ideal for professionals who want a quick commute. Alternatively, it’s perfectly positioned for those needing easy access to the M25, with the A40 on your doorstep.
- Kitchen - 2993mm x 2095mm (9'9'' x 6'10'')
- Living/dining - 5840mm x 4207mm (19'1'' x 13'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4801mm x 3495mm (15'9'' x 11'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2500mm x 2500mm (8'2'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2751mm x 4650mm (9'0'' x 15'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3015mm x 2580mm (9'10'' x 8'5'')
- Bathroom - 2000mm x 2100mm (6'6'' x 6'10'')
- Balcony - 1650mm x 4900mm (5'4'' x 16'0'')
BrochuresBrochure for Western Circus, Acton
Western Avenue, London, W3 7XX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.4 miles
- East Acton Station0.5 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.7 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt London.
Barratt Developments is the UK's most recommended housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales and marketing.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.