Oak Dene Way, Waverley
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Generous Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Principal With En-Suite
- Bathroom With Fitted Three-Piece Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating: B, Tenure: Leasehold
- The property has ample living & dining space with a generous lounge making it perfect for entertaining.
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned, the principal with en-suite, and a modern three-piece bathroom suite.
- Perfect for a first time buyer.
- Allocated parking bay and communal gardens.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
- It's situated in a prime location for great schools, local shops/amenities and key transport links, including good access to the M1 motorway.
- We think the property could rent for £700 - £750 PCM.
It's a great home that will be incredibly popular on the market.
BrochuresREDBRIK 5 Page Br...Photoplan
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Oak Dene Way, Waverley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station1.3 miles
- Darnall Station1.9 miles
- Valley Centertainment Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the agent
Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield
Unit 10, Central Atrium, Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, Sheffield, S20 7PN
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795024122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.