- Detached family home plus one-bedroom cottage and two garages
- Due South facing rear garden
- Large 3-acre paddock, 3.7 acres in all
- Elegant reception rooms
- Tennis court
- Separate access to the paddock
- Scope for enlargement subject to planning permission being approved
- Enormous Stamp duty saving available on top of the current stamp duty holiday under multiple dwelling relief.
Set in a beautiful rural setting close to the small village of Winkfield, home of the popular Winning Post Public House.
Extensive schooling in the area includes Lambrook, Eton College, St Mary's and St. George's in Ascot, Heathfield, Papplewick, The American Community School (which offers the International Baccalaureate) and Royal Holloway University.
Ascot, Bracknell and Sunningdale are within easy reach, all of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, Millride, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club.
There is also flying at White Waltham Airfield and rowing at Maidenhead Rowing Club, Dorney Lake and Henley, home to the renowned Henley Regatta.
The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park.
The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.
Winkfield is also convenient for the M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport. The village is supremely well situated for road communication from the M4 which provides access to Heathrow, Central London and the West Country and also links to the M25. Rail access is equally convenient with direct services to London Paddington or London Waterloo available from Windsor or Ascot.
Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets and fitted kitchen appliances included. Curtains, blinds and light fittings are by separate negotiation.
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Bracknell Forest Borough Council-
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Martins Heron Station2.1 miles
- Bracknell Station2.3 miles
- Ascot Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_612183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.